Directions to Eliot Church
Eliot Church is at 273 Summer Street, Lowell, Mass.
- From Interstate 495 North or South, take exit 35C, the Lowell Connector.
- Proceed on the Lowell Connector to exit 5B, Thorndike Street.
- Bear right down the 5B exit ramp.
- Turn right at the end of the ramp.
- Go through two traffic lights.
- Immediately after the third traffic light, take the right fork up the hill.
- Turn right onto Summer Street.
Eliot is halfway down the block, on the left, a tall brick building across from the Common.
Parking at Eliot Church
There are three handicap spaces in front of the church.
There is a small lot at the end Summer Street closest to Thorndike Street, which we may use on Sunday mornings.
There is parking on both sides of Summer Street. Some spaces on Summer Street have signs indicating they are for the use of the Sheriff’s Office, but this restriction does not apply on weekends.
There is a large lot on Appleton Street. It is enclosed by a chain link fence and is next to a building that holds Sir Speedy and Durkin Carpet. If you park there, cross Appleton and walk up Favor Street to the church. We have the use of this lot on Sundays.
Please do not park in the lot directly behind Eliot, because this lot belongs to the Owl Diner and is not our property.